Gift Card Reward
Terms & Conditions
How to Earn Gift Cards
Opencare Members may earn a gift card if all of the following conditions are met:
- The Opencare Member must complete an appointment for a new patient exam and cleaning with a new dentist, having never before attended at that dentist. The Opencare Member must use the Opencare online platform only, to schedule his or her dental appointment for treatment. Dental appointments scheduled by telephone, in person or by other means are strictly excluded from the Program.
- Dental consultations do not qualify for a gift card and are specifically excluded from the Program;
- The Opencare Member attends and receives dental treatment from a qualified dental office registered with Opencare;
- The Opencare Member is at least 18 years old on the date of the dental appointment in respect of the claim made under the Program;
- The Opencare Member must have personally received the dental treatment for which the claim for redemption of the offer under this Program is made; and
- The Opencare Member has not previously claimed a gift card from Opencare under the Program, for attending an appointment with a new dentist. For greater clarity, the Program is not open to returning members of Opencare, or returning patients of any dentist registered with Opencare. The Program is strictly limited to one claim and redemption of offer per person.
- The Opencare Member must submit their dental receipt using the Opencare claim form.
- The Opencare Member must redeem the offer for the gift card within six (6) months of the original appointment date.
Upon receipt by Opencare of the claim form and official dental receipt indicating the date of the appointment, name of the dental office and dentist, treatment rendered, and name of the patient, Opencare will process the claim and provide the Opencare Member with a gift card by electronic mail, in the amount described in the original offer to the Opencare Member.
Opencare strictly reserves the right to refuse a claim made under the Program if it believes, acting reasonably, in its sole and unfettered discretion, that an Opencare Member and or a claim for gift card made under the Program is invalid for any reason whatsoever.
Privacy and Consent
By participating in the Program, the Opencare Member consents to the obtaining and sharing of certain information required to administer the Program. The Opencare Member specifically consents to Opencare obtaining his or her name, address, the name and address of the Opencare Member’s treating dentist, and the date and type of dental treatment obtained by the Opencare Member in respect of the Program. This consent shall be valid unless the Opencare Member explicitly withdraws consent in writing, at which time the Opencare Member shall also withdraw his or her claim for redemption under the Program, and he or she agrees they shall make no future claims under the Program.
If any provision in these terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This Offer Program is valid only where permitted by law.
Termination and Change
Opencare may suspend or terminate the Program at any time for any reason whatsoever. Opencare may suspect or terminate an Opencare Member account or any claim made by such Opencare Member, including the Opencare Member’s eligibility to participate in the Program at any time for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right to suspend Opencare Member accounts or revoke gift cards if we believe, at our own sole discretion, the Opencare Member is engaging in any activity relating to the Program that is abusive, fraudulent, or otherwise undertaken to defeat these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to review and investigate all activities relating to the Program, and to suspend Opencare Member accounts or modify the Program or any related offers, as deemed fair and appropriate, at our sole discretion absolutely. We reserve the right to bar any Opencare Member from future participation in the Program or any other Opencare offer or program if we believe the Opencare Member has engaged in any of the activities contemplated in this paragraph.
The Program is not intended to confer any rights to the Opencare Member. The Program does not establish a right in contract, tort or equity at law as between Opencare, the Opencare Member, or any other party. The Opencare Member shall have no right to bring an action, application, complaint or other procedure before any court, tribunal or other official body stemming from his or her voluntary participation in the Program. All gift cards and other benefits conferred to Opencare Members are unearned benefits, i.e. gifts given by Opencare, at its sole discretion absolutely, without contractual consideration at law.
Updates to the Terms
We reserve the right to update these terms at any time without prior notice. If we modify these terms, we will post the modification on the Opencare website, which are effective upon posting. Continued participation in the Program after any modification shall constitute consent to such modification.