If you need to make changes to an appointment on Opencare, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Opencare app.
- Click on the appointment that you want to change.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click the 'Reschedule with <Practice name>' button
- Choose your preferred new date and time from the Practice/Dentist's available options.
- The practice will update you via call/SMS once they receive the new request.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the 'Cancel Request' button
- Provide the reason for the cancellation and submit.
- You'll be prompted that the appointment has been cancelled
- You'll also see an option to Find a new dentist to book
Note: If you encounter any issues or errors during the process, please reach out to the practice directly using the Messaging tool in your Opencare account or the contact details available on the 'Appointment' page.